No matter how big or small your auto accident has been, you never know how big your injury can be. A majority of people think that there isn’t any need to go to a doctor since they feel fine after the accident. However feeling good enough to overlook a visit to a doctor may cause a major inconvenience in future when you end up with a severe injury.
If you are involved in an auto accident recently, you should probably see a doctor right away:
- Your accident may have caused you an injury that you probably don’t know
- There are certain injuries that do not show any signs for hours, days or even weeks.
- According to many medical professionals, the first 72 hours after the accidents are the most critical and if you visit a doctor within this time period, a timely treatment can save you from a chronic problem.
- Most of the auto accidents happen at an average speed of 6-12 MPH. You may not see any damages on your car, but you may see some in your body.
- You probably don’t know this but a scar tissue or a soft-tissue injury is permanent and can leave you in discomfort and a lot less flexible if you don’t seek a timely treatment.
- As per a Dallas Attorney, if you don’t seek prompt medical help, your medical benefits may be denied or limited after a specific time.
- In a majority of auto accidents, the treatment cost you nothing, even if you are at fault and you don’t even have health insurance.
- Medical Statistics show the longer you wait for treatment after you are injured, the longer it takes to heal and requires more treatment
- If you are not injured you can sleep better at night knowing you had an extensive exam and x-rays and found out everything was fine.
- If you are injured your injuries will not heal on their own.
If we can help you in any way, or answer any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to call us at 972-540-0608.